Examination of sexual conditions (establishment of the true sex, sexual ability, sexual maturity, former or ongoing pregnancy , former childbirth, etc.) and sexual offenses (rape, sexual intercourse with a person who has not reached sexual maturity, sexual abuse, etc.) the number of complex and responsible and often held commission with the participation of gynecologists, urologists, endocrinologists, etc.
The procedure and methods of examination should comply with the existing official documents regulating this type of activity of the forensic physician - “Rules of forensic medical obstetric and gynecological examination”, “Rules of forensic medical examination of sexual conditions in men” and other instructional guidelines.
Controversial sexual conditions
1. Describe the concept of "sexual maturity."
2. Name the shape of the hymen.
3. Is sexual intercourse possible without breaking the hymen?
4. Name the reliable signs of sexual intercourse.
5. Name the most characteristic signs of an interrupted pregnancy.
6. How to determine the duration of the pregnancy that was terminated?
7. How to establish the fact of former childbirth (old and recent)?
8. Give a description of the concept of “sexual abuse”.
9. What is meant by the term "rape"?
10. What is the expert's task in establishing the fact of rape?