In recent decades, the proportion of traffic injuries has increased significantly.
The Criminal Code of the RSFSR, like the relevant codes of other Union republics, provides for criminal liability for violation of the rules for the safety of the movement and operation of vehicles (Art. 211 and 212).
Investigation of traffic accidents in general, and road traffic accidents in particular, often causes great difficulties, since they occur in a rather short period of time and often in the absence of witnesses. This, in turn, places high demands on the examination of damage resulting from a traffic accident. The results of the examination themselves may be crucial for establishing individual details of the incident.
Among the mechanical damage injury caused by vehicles, is an independent group. In accordance with the features of the damage, the mechanisms of their occurrence and the types of vehicles, it is customary to isolate the damage caused by road vehicles, water transport means, and aircraft injury.Go
In forensic practice, road vehicles are divided into trackless (cars, motorcycles, trolley buses, tractors, etc.) and rail (trains, trams, etc.).
1. What are the most common mechanisms of car injury?
2. What is the mechanism of injury when:
a) collision of the front surface of the car with the body of a pedestrian;
b) moving the car through the human body;
c) loss of a person from a car body?
3. What kind of damage is most typical for injuries that have arisen for the driver and passengers as a result of a car colliding with an obstacle?
4. How to determine the direction of moving the car through the human body?
5. List the features of damage arising from:
a) motorcycle injury;
b) tractor injury;
c) the action of rail transport;
d) the action of parts of water transport.
6. What are the features of damage in aviation accidents?
7. What are the main tasks of forensic medical examination in cases of investigation of aviation accidents?